Summer camp at the Auchengillan jamboree was enjoyed by all the scouts and explorers who attended with some describing it as the best camp ever. It was wet, it was sunny, it was misty so a typical Scottish summer. AJ17 had a very international make-up, with scouting friends from Weurt, near Nijmegen, Netherlands, sharing our camp. Amongst other things the scouts enjoyed an outdoor pool party, a foam party and a paint party. Photos are on our flickr group, with more to follow.
Please click above for details of this years bbq.
Once again, the 183rd Scouts hold the Camping Competition trophy for the Great Western district. Well done to everyone who put themselves forward, the next challenge is the zonal competition!
We have now held the trophy continuously for 20 years – here is the team photo from 1997 – see anyone you know?
Tasks to do:
- Replace generic photos – complete
- Link up with OSM for programme information – complete
- Write up some kind of guide for section leaders – complete
- Create permanent links for Uniforms and MyScout – complete
- Create gallery of old photos from previous site – complete
- Find out how to separate out news feeds by category and place each news feed on relevant page – not required just yet